Rules & Information
The following Pop Warner cheerleading rules govern all participants cheering for a Pop Warner football team.
The term cheerleading includes all performing groups (i.e., dance, drill, pep squads, majorettes, etc.). Pop Warner Football provides an opportunity to cheer in an organized, supervised, safety-oriented manner, emphasizing fun for all, and encourages the development of qualities important long after cheering days.
- Introduction to the sport of cheerleading.
- Make new and lasting friendships
- Improve coordination and get exercise
- Builds self confidence and self esteem
- Promotes teamwork and sportsmanship
- Cheer at real football games in HS Stadiums
- Go to JAMZ cheer camp
- Learn cheers and dance routines and how to stunt
- Go to cheer competition and earn medals and trophies
- Meet high school cheerleaders
- Have lots of fun and much, much more
Registration fee: THERE IS NO REGISTRATION CHARGE FOR CHEER IN 2014!